Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Zhermack Tropicalgin is a fast setting chromatic alginate with tropical flavour and is indicated for a removable prosthesis, study models, antagonists in a fixed and removable prosthesis. Zhermack offers a wide range of high-quality Alginate impression materials, engineered to meet each professionals specific requirements. The property of a gel substance to exhibit fluid characteristics upon manipulation and to return to a semi-solid state is high in all Zhermack Alginates. The colour changing the property and the fast setting property along with pleasant mango flavour makes it suitable for use in pedodontics.
- Fast water absorption.
- Easy mixing.
- Homogenous mass, smooth, compact surfaces.
- Pleasant mango flavour.
- Fast setting.
- Long impression storage.
- Safe disinfection with Zeta 7 Solution and Zeta 7 Spray .
Mixing Time 45 seconds Max. Working Time 1 minute 35 seconds Time in Mouth 60 seconds Total time to set 2 minutes 35 seconds Elastic Recovery (ISO 1563) 99% Permanent Deformation (ISO 1563) 11.5% Compressive Strength (ISO 1563) 1.4 Mpa
- Dust free.
- Three-phase chromatic alginate:
- Red phase: mixing time
- Light orange phase: working time
- Yellow phase: time in mouth
- Fast working and setting time
- Mango flavour
There are no enquiries yet.