No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Zero Degree Pro-Taper Hand Files 25mm Assorted SX-F3 (Gold)
- Delivery available at all pincodes.
- Delivery within 5-6 working days.
- Free shipping on orders above Rs. 2500.
- 100% purchase protection.
- Original products | Secure payments.
Ni-Ti protaper hand files (Pack of 6 files)
Waldent Protaper Hand Files are quality files which feature a better nickel titanium construction than ProTaper Universal Rotary Files – plus ISO-colored handles
Their variable taper and advanced flute design offer efficiency to achieve consistent shaping, even under calcified canals.
– Only one instrument sequence whatever the canal shape
– Colour-coded and easy to follow protocol
– Drying and obturation solutions specifically designed for Protaper® files, with the same colour-codes for instant identification
– Only 3 instruments needed for most cases
– High cutting power
– Apical taper for good canal cleaning
– Fantastic debris removal due to the unique ‘Multiple Taper’ design of these instruments
- 6 Files (Sx,S1,S2,F1,F2,F3)
Variable Increasing Taper(Eiffel Tower shape)
S1 – 18
S2 – 20
Sx – 19
F1, F2, F3 Shape the Apical part of the canal
Variable Decreasing Taper
Direction to Use
SCOUTING THE CANAL :
- Stainless steel K-File 010
- Stainless steelC+ File08,10,15
- ProFinder Files 10,13,17
The lubricating action of Glyde helps the instruments to slide in the canal and Establish working length
Don’t use Sx deep in the canal
If needed, use SX with a brushing motion to relocate the orifice of the canal and create a straight line access(don’t use Sx deep in the canal)
Use S1 with a brushing motion
and enlarge the canal, no deeper than the level of the penetration of the scouting file(to make sure that the tip of S1is never blocked)Using Pathfile, go to working length that you established earlier
After going to length with a stainless steel file size 15, use :
S1 to working lengthwith a brushing motion.Using Pathfile this step is skipped
When S1 reaches working length, use :
S2 to working lengthwith a brushing motion
When S2 reaches working length, use :
F1 to working length.CAUTION !NEVER USE A BRUSHING ACTION WITH THE FINISHING FILES !!!When a finishing file reaches the working length,It is immediately withdrawn.
NEVER USE A BRUSHING ACTION WITH THE FINISHING FILES !!!
Gauge the diameter of the foramen with stainless steel files and if the foramen is larger than 20, use F2, F3 to working length, according to the real apical diameter.
1) Cross – section
Convex : S1, S2, SX, F1, F2
Concave : F3
2) High Flexibility
Triangular concave cross-section : Flexibility
Modified Non cutting tip – Prevent Transportation
Acts as a Guide
4) Rust Free
6 Files (Sx,S1,S2,F1,F2,F3)
6 Files (Sx,S1,S2,F1,F2,F3)
There are no inquiries yet.