Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- The woson tanzo E23 autoclave is a highly reliable class B autoclave, suitable for intensive use of several cycles per day.
- That is why this autoclave is suitable for medium to large dental clinics.
- The 23-liter tub of this Class B autoclave can house a large number of dental instruments during each sterilization cycle.
- Class B autoclave adapted to the European sterilization standard.
- 3 pre-vacuum and vacuum drying timers.
- Fast and powerful steam generator.
- Residual moisture
- Autoclave with 0.8 bars of pressure for greater asepsis.
- Sterilizes packaged and unpacked instruments.
- Sterilizes handpieces with several openings or tubular shape.
- Automatic water-manual loading.
- Sterilization temperature between 121 ° C and 134 ° C
- Special program for HIV and HBV.
- Vacuum drying.
- Autoclave with LED display of high passwords and high resolution.
- Bowie & Dick test, Vacuum test and propeller test.
- Temperature accuracy of + -1 °
- 0.1 bar Pressure Accuracy
- Safety systems: Exhaust valve, pressure door lock, overtemperature and overpressure control, and alarm system.
- Built-in water tank in the autoclave with capacity for 3.5 or 4 liters.
- Three trays for instruments.
- Surgical steel chamber.
- Noise level of less than 50db.
- Consumption of between 0.16 and 0.18L per cycle.
- One Unit.
There are no enquiries yet.