Stainless Steel Hand K-Files Radio-Opaque Calibration Marking
Waldent Professional K File is manufactured by twisting or grinding a square or triangular tapered shaft so that the cutting edges are almost perpendicular to the long access of the instrument. Designed with four cutting edges & a 60° tip with 135° cutting angle with good cutting ability. This together with its tight spiral ensure a safe preparation. With more refined cutting edge, square cross section, these files last up to 8-10 endodontic cases.
- Used for Canal Negotiation, Shaping & Recapitulation of the root canal system
- It can be used as a Pre-Bent file in Curved Canals.
- K file is the Strongest of the Hand File
- Have Less Separation Potential
- Have Potential to Bypass Obstruction with Great Ease
- Provide Smooth Tactile Feel while Instrumentation
- Used with Rasping, Pulling Motion or Watch Winding Motion
- Tighter Flutes, with more in number, when compared to the reamer
- Handles are made up of Medical Grade Plastic, which is ISO Color-Coded & numbered according to size
- The file comes with Radio – Opaque markings for easy length measurement
- Blades are made of a Special Stainless Steel Alloy, which allows a high degree of Elasticity & Tensile Strength
- Inactive Pilot Tip
- Made of high-quality Stainless Steel
|Usage||Right & Left hand|
|Test Performed||Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test|
|Manufacturer||CE & ISO Certified|
- For severely curved canals.
Note: Recommended to use in the single patient only.
Direction to Use
TECHNIQUES FOR USE:
Watch Winding Technique:
- The use of the file in a forwards and backwards motion, as if watch winding, with slight apical pressure. This allows the file to effectively debride the canal dentine by moving slowly down the canal.
- For K-type files, once the file has reached the desired working length a push and pulling action is used around the circumference of the canal, while only maintaining contact with the canal wall on the outstroke to minimise a debris blockage apically
1. MATERIAL –
– Made of high-quality Stainless Steel – Allow a high degree of Elasticity & Tensile Strength.
– Improved Design of hand end – Better Grip
2. INSTRUMENT TYPE –
– It’s a Finger/ HandInstrument
– The K-type file works in Filing motion (Push-Pull motion)
– Have Radio-opaque marking on the shank for easy length measurement at 18mm, 19mm in 21mm file length & at 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, and 23mm in 25mm file length.
– ISO color coded handle by size
– Have Non-Cutting Pilot Tip – Prevent Transportation
7. DISINFECTION –
– Autoclavable at 135° Celsius
- Pack of 6 Files.
Pack of 6 files.
There are no enquiries yet.