Waldent Photographic Mirrors Stainless Steel
Waldent Innovations introduces Stainless Steel Photographic Mirrors
– Intraoral photography is an integral part of modern dentistry for obtaining records, before, during and after treatment.
– Intraoral photography mirrors are positioned in a patient’s mouth to expose hard-to-see areas that need to be photographed. Revealing areas of the mouth that are difficult to view will makes easy to :
– Treatment Planning
Waldent Photography Mirror is made up of high graded non-magnetic stainless steel is ideally used in photography of dental cases.
# Also known as Orthodontic Mirror.
* Features :
– Made of high grade Stainless Steel
– Reflects approx.100% , hence true color representation
– Mirror is highly polished & have rounded edges for patient comfort
– Light Weighted
– High Durability
|Instrument Name||Photographic Mirror|
|Type||Intraoral Photographic Mirror|
|Disposable / Reusable||Reusable|
|Sterile / Non-Sterile||Non – Sterile|
|Latex / Latex – free||Latex Free|
To prevent fogging during use, we highly recommend running the mirror under hot(warm) water for a few seconds, prior to inserting into the patient’s mouth to raise the overall temperature of the mirror (prevents condensation).
A soft paper towel or muslin cloth can be used to remove excess water droplets.
Recommend Cleaning Instructions for the dental Photography Mirrors:
Care should be taken to ensure both proper cleaning and longevity. The recommended method for decontamination is thorough cleaning followed by steam sterilization using the following procedures:
Prior to Sterilizing:
Prior to autoclaving , we recommend rinsing the mirror with soap and water to remove any surface contaminants. After rinsing, dry with a paper towel or cloth and place the mirror in a sterilization bag.
If you chose to use an Ultrasonic Cleaner to remove contaminants , please avoid placing the mirror in with other sharp metal instruments to prevent any scratching of mirrored surface.
Time: 15-20 minutes
Temperature: 121C to 130C / 250F to 270F
- We recommend that the temperature does not exceed 120C
- Dry heat sterilization see that temperature does not exceed 180C and there should be no long exposure as this would cause discoloration, loss of temper and this in turn would disturb the hardening of the instrument
- Do not use substandard chemicals or disinfectants as they can damage the instruments
- Avoid use of unsuitable highly acidic chlorine containing agents
- Use Demineralized water only
- Never rub an instrument with metal brush at the time of cleaning.
1) Made of high grade Stainless Steel
2) Easy to use
3) Reflects approx 100% light , represent true colors
4) Highly Polished, Rounded Edges
5) Light Weighted
6) High Durability
7) Rust Free
Corrosion Resistant – Passivated
Autoclavable at 135 degree celsius
|Usage||Right & Left hand|
|Test Performed||Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test|
|Manufacturer||CE & ISO Certified|
- 1 x Photographic Mirror Stainless Steel
1 x Photographic Mirror Stainless Steel
There are no enquiries yet.