Waldent Mouth Mirror Tops Plain No.5 Pk/12 (K13/3)
- Delivery available at all pincodes.
- Delivery within 5-6 working days.
- Free shipping on orders above Rs. 2500.
- 100% purchase protection.
- Original products | Secure payments.
Mouth Mirror Tops
WALDENT MOUTH MIRROR TOPS PLAIN NO . 5 PK/12
Mouth mirror is the most common instrument used in dental clinics,as a diagnostic instrument.
– Also known as Dentist’s Mirror.
– Mouth Mirror is a Concave Mirror, provides – Magnified
– The working end has reflecting mirrored surface.
* Parts – Handle
– Round Head.
– Most commonly used mouth mirror size is 4 & 5.
* Uses :
# Indirect Vision
# Indirect Illumination
|Instrument Name||Mouth Mirror Plain Tops|
|Type||Dental Mirror Tops|
|Disposable / Reusable||Reusable|
|Sterile / Non-Sterile||Non – Sterile|
|Latex / Latex – free||Latex Free|
- We recommend that the temperature does not exceed 120C
- Dry heat sterilization see that temperature does not exceed 180C and there should be no long exposure as this would cause discoloration, loss of temper and this in turn would disturb the hardening of the instrument
- Do not use substandard chemicals or disinfectants as they can damage the instruments
- Avoid use of unsuitable highly acidic chlorine containing agents
- Use Demineralized water only
- Never rub an instrument with metal brush at the time of cleaning.
6 Months warranty against Rust.
1) Optimum Finish
- Sharp Image
- High Contrast
- Pleasant Retraction
2) Elegant Design
- Slim Design – High Comfort
- Low Reflection Surfaces
3) Extended Durability
- Made of high quality stainless steel
4) Rust Free
- Corrosion Resistant – Passivated
- Autoclavable at 135 degree celsius
|Usage||Right & Left hand|
|Test Performed||Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test|
|Manufacturer||CE & ISO Certified|
12 x Wal-Vision Mouth Mirror Tops Plain No.5
There are no enquiries yet.