Latex Examination Gloves
Waldent Latex Examination Gloves are lightly dusted with Adsorbable Corn-Starch Powder with High Tear Resistance. These are manufactured from natural rubber latex. The gloves have straight fingers and are ambidextrous for comfortable fit. These gloves are specially designed for conducting examinations, diagnosis and are safe for handling contaminated instruments. Uncompromised quality control ensures that each glove provides maximum protection against infections while providing superior comfort. High quality antioxidants are added to increase shelf life.
- Natural rubber latex
- Dusted with Adsorbable Corn-Starch Powder (U.S.P.)
- Ambidextrous and straight fingers.
- Softness provides superior comfort and natural fit.
- Beaded cuff for easy donning and prevents roll back.
- High Tear resistance
- Protection from unwanted or dangerous substances during examination
|Material||: Natural Rubber Latex|
|Colour||: Natural White|
|Sizes :|| Extra Small(XL)
|Design||: Flat and Ambidextrous|
|Cuff||: Rolled Rim|
|Finish||: Micro rough|
- Store in a cool & dry place
- Protect from Sunlight
- Storage temperature should not exceed 30ºC
WARNING: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. In case of any allergic reactions, consult a doctor immediately.
- Ambidextrous Latex examination gloves with smooth surface
- High Tear Resistance
- Dusted with Adsorbable Corn-Starch Powder
- 80 Pieces of Premium Quality Gloves (40 Pair)
Waldent Latex Examination Gloves – Extra Large (70Pcs)
- 70 Pieces of Premium Quality Gloves (35 Pair)
70 Pieces of Premium Quality Gloves (35 Pair), 80 Pieces of Premium Quality Gloves (40 Pair), Waldent Latex Examination Gloves – Extra Large (70Pcs)
There are no enquiries yet.