No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- The contra-angle handpieces with 45° head unite the advantages of straight and contra-angle handpieces for the first time.
- This is particularly helpful in the surgical extraction of wisdom teeth, precise tooth separations and apical resections.
- Depending on the drive speed, the ratio of 1:2.7 makes it possible to achieve speeds of up to 135,000 revolutions per minute on the rotary instrument.
1 year warranty.
- Considerably better visibility of the&treatment site thanks to the 45° head.
- A triple spray guarantees sufficient cooling of the rotary instrument and the tooth.
- Unite the advantages of a straight and&contra-angle handpiece.
- Makes the access to the maxillary and mandibular molars much simpler.
- 1:27, can be dismantled, with mini LED+.
- Triple spray, for surgical burs and cutters with FG shank Ø 1.6 mm.
- Maximum drive speed 40,000 min-1.
- 1 Unit
W & H
There are no inquiries yet.