No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Fissurit F:Light-curing fissure sealant with fluorides.
- INDICATIONS Sealing of pits, fissures and occlusal surfaces for caries prophylaxis.
- Facing of damaged enamel surfaces.
- Anchoring of orthodontic appliances.
- Sealing of composite and cement fillings (protection against moisture).
- Restoration of small carious lesions.
- Repair of small defects in composite and amalgam fillings.
- Quick and direct application from the new NDT-syringe.
- White for application control.
- Excellent flow properties and low viscosity.
- High stability and good adhesion to enamel.
- Perfect marginal adaptation.
- Clinically proven for years.
- Continuous fluoride release.
- Fissurit F in the new NDT®-syringe.
- NDT® means non-dripping-technology Especially for fine-flowing materials.
- Can be dosed and applied precisely.
- Without any loss of material.
- Syringes 2 x 2g.
Syringes 2 x 2g.
There are no inquiries yet.