No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Ready-to-use radiopaque water-based calcium hydroxide paste.
- INDICATIONS Direct capping when the pulp is opended or a pulpotomy is performed.
- Indirect capping for the treatment of caries profunda.
- Lining of cavities to prevent exposure to acid media when using cements.
- For temporary filling of root canals.
- Contains 45% calcium hydroxide.
- Antimicrobial effect through high pH-value (over 12.5).
- Effective protection of the pulp.
- Suitable under all lining and filling materials.
- Promotes the formation of tertiary dentine.
- Refill syringe 2.5g.
Refill syringe 2.5g.
There are no inquiries yet.