SHADE GUIDE (ACCURATE TOOTH COLOUR DETERMINATION)
- It accurately determines the tooth shade.Provides an easy to use, precise method of matching the various shades of vital, living teeth.
- Shades available:- A1-D4.
- The arrangement of the shades in the VITA classical family of shades is as follows: A1 – A4 (reddish-brownish).
- A1 – A4 (reddish-brownish)
B1 – B4 (reddish-yellowish)
C1 – C4 (greyish shades)
D2 – D4 (reddish-grey)
- Steps for the selection of shades:
1. Determine the value (lightness) by selecting the closest match from one of five value groups.
2. Determine the Chroma within the value group from three choices.
3. Pick the hue by determining if the tooth has a more yellow or red cast.Shade-Taking TipsTake the shade before preparation. Dehydration after preparation makes the shade appear too white.Tooth shade should be determined in daylight or under standardized daylight lamps (not operation lamps).
Eyes tire after 5-7 seconds; make a selection quickly and accept your first decision.
Avoid bright colors in the shade-taking environment; no lipstick, tinted eyeglasses or bright-colored clothes.
- 1 piece.
There are no enquiries yet.