Light-Cure Bonding System
A versatile light-cure bonding system that can be used clinically for the repair of fractured ceramic or indirect composite restorations intra-orally even when the metal is exposed and for chairside adjustment or in the laboratory for fabrication and repair of prosthesis with a strong bond to Metal, Porcelain and Resin materials.
Consists of 3 Components:
ML Primer– A single bottle metal link primer designed to enhance the bond between resin materials and a wide variety of metal alloys
– Offers a simple, easy application technique and a short application time of just 10 sec
CeraResin Bond (CRB 1)– Acts as a silane coupling agent to prime feldspathic porcelain or indirect resin restoration
- Fabrication and repair of resin veneer restorations, metal dentures and metal attachments
- Repair of PFM restorations
- Bonding and repair of metal restorations(onlays, crowns & bridges) , metal splints, posts & cores
- Temporary repair of fractured metal partial dentures
Direction to Use.
- Simple and easy procedure
- Short working time
- Transparent and thin bonding layer (non-sticky, spreads to a thin and even layer)
- High bonding strength and durability
- The strong bond between resin and metal prevents marginal leakage, erosion and staining
- 1 x (5 ml) P L Primer
- 1 x 6 mlCRB 1
- 1 x 5ml CRB 2
- 25 Microbrushes x (Pink & Yellow) each
- 5 x Dispo Dish
1 x (5 ml) P L Primer, 1 x 5ml CRB 2, 1 x 6 mlCRB 1, 25 Microbrushes x (Pink & Yellow) each, 5 x Dispo Dish, Instructions.
There are no enquiries yet.