Designed for polishing all types of composites.
- Dura-Green Stones CA – 1 each CN1 and FL2 – for reduction of excess material
- Dura-White Stones CA -1 each CN1 and FL2– for finishing
- CompoSite Polishers CA – 2 each Bullet, Knife, Wheel – for Pre-Polishing
- CompoSite Fine Polishers CA – 1 each Cup, Disk – for Polishing without damaging enamel
|Dura-Green Stones||5,000 – 20,000 min-1||30,000 min-1||3 – 5 N|
|Dura-White Stones||5,000 – 20,000 min-1||30,000 min-1||2 N|
|CompoSite CompoSite Fine||10,000 – 12,000 min-1||20,000 min-1||0.5 N|
- The durable abrasive points are autoclavable and cost-effective.
- Comprehensive selection of points for finishing and polishing in one kit
- For fast and efficient finishing the use of Composite Finishing Kit FG is recommended in conjunction with the Composite Polishing kit.
- Recommended average speed:
- Dura Green Stones- 5,000 – 20,000 rpm
- Dura White Stones- 5,000 – 20,000 rpm
- Composite Polishers- 10,000 – 12,000 rpm
- Composite Fine Polishers- 10,000 – 12,000 rpm
- Dura-Green silicon carbide stones for adjusting
- Dura-White aluminum oxide stones for finishing
- CompoSite silicone points are impregnated with aluminum oxide for polishing
- CompoSite Fine silicone points are impregnated with zirconia for fine polishing
- Your choice of a sterilizable bur block or plastic kit
- Use CompoSite Polishing kit for: composites
Kit of 12 Points:
Dura-Green Stones CA
– 1 each CN1 and FL2 – for reduction of excess material
Dura-White Stones CA
– 1 each CN1 and FL2 – for finishing
CompoSite Polishers CA
– 2 each Bullet, Knife, Wheel – for Pre-Polishing
CompoSite Fine Polishers CA
– 1 each Cup, Disk – for Polishing without damaging enamel
CompoSite Fine Polishers CA, CompoSite Polishers CA, Dura-Green Stones CA, Dura-White Stones CA, Kit of 12 points
There are no enquiries yet.