Self-Adhesive Dual Cure Resin Cement
A self-etch, self-adhesive dual cure resin cement that guarantees a simple, fasr and reliable adhesion to a variety of substrates ranging from metal, indirect resins and ceramics, without any hassle of post-operative sensitivity.
Designed for cementation of: all-ceramic restorations; prostheses fabricated with precious, semi-precious, non-precious alloys including titanium; porcelain fused to metal restorations; indirect resin restorations; all-ceramic, resin and metal restorations to implant abutment; metal and resin post & core restorations
- Used when fabricating and repairing resin veneered restorations
- Used when repairing porcelain fused to metal restorations
- Used when fabricating and repairing chrome cobalt dentures or metal attachments
- Used for bonding / repairing metal restorations (inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges), metal splints, metal posts and cores with dental adhesive resin or bonding / filling material
- Phosphonic acid monomer
- Thioctic acid monomer
Direction to Use.
1. Pretreatment of the restoration surface
1-1. Extraoral use Sandblast the adhesive metal surface with 50-100 μm aluminum oxide at approx. 0.3-0.5 MPa / 3-5 bar. Then, perform ultrasonic cleaning and dry with clean air. Sandblast can be replaced by roughing the surface with a suitable abrasive (eg. diamond bur etc)
1-2. Intraoral use Place rubber dam and avoid direct contact with oral tissue. Roughen the adhesive metal surface using a dental abrasive (eg. diamond bur etc), rinse with water and dry with clean air
2. Application Dispense adequate amount of M.L. Primer on a dish. Apply to the entire adhesive surface in one layer with a disposable brush. Leave it undisturbed for 10 sec. and dry naturally
3. Bonding to resin material Bond resin material according to the instructions for use of each product.
- Durable bond to a range of substrates
- Features one of the highest levels of translucency for demanding aesthetic cases
- Maximum resin polymerization imparts superior mechanical properties, higher resistance to staining and low solubility
- Optimal viscosity for ease of handling and extremely thin bonding layer (11.8 µ) provides invisible margins
- Virtually no post-operative sensitivity for better patient comfort
- Effective release of fluoride provides sustained anti-cariogenic and anti-bacterial properties
- Self-etching, self-adhesive resin cement
- No primer required for all substrates (except porcelain)
- Dual cure for easy cleanup
- High Radiopacity
- Low film thickness (12μm)
- 1 x 9ml PasteBeauticem SA (Hand-Mix) Type
- 1 x Mixing Pad & Spatula
1 x 9ml PasteBeauticem SA (Hand-Mix) Type, 1 x Mixing Pad & Spatula
There are no enquiries yet.