Self-Etching Bonding Agent
An innovative self-etching HEMA-Free “All-in-One” 7th Generation bonding system designed to provide a stable and durable bond with both enamel and dentin for a wide range of anterior and posterior restorations.
Unique Dual Adhesive Monomers:
- Ensures a strong reliable consistent bond to both enamel and dentin
- Eliminates guess work • Saves chair time
- Eliminates post-operative sensitivity
- Provides stable & durable bond
- Minimized gingival blanching
Predictability Even With A Thin Bonding Layer:
Thin bubble-free bonding layer of 5µm • Facilitates easy adaptation of restorative
- Distilled water
- Carboxylic acid monomer
- Phosphonic acid monomer and others
|Light-curing unit||Light-curing time|
Direction to Use
Etch, prime and bond in just 30 seconds with a single application and be assured of a reliable, strong bond to both enamel and dentin.
- Apply BeautiBond (5 sec). Leave undisturbed for 10sec
- Air-dry for 5sec to evaporate water and volatile components. (Gently air-dry for 3sec then air-dry with high pressure for 2sec)
- Light-Cure (Halogen: 10sec / LED: 5 sec).
- Offers a simple, safe and efficient application technique with high initial bond strength comparable with two step bonding systems
- HEMA-free composition and unique dual adhesive monomers ensures secure bond to enamel and dentin while minimizing post-operative sensitivity with no gingival blanching and preventing aging caused by hydrolysis of the hybrid and adhesive layers
- A very thin, bubble-free, 5μm bonding layer helps achieve superior aesthetics with a moreconservative approach in flat and shallow cavities with a secure marginal seal
- Short and convenient application time of 30 seconds
- 1 x 6ml Beauti Bond
- 25 x V-Dish
- Microtip Fine (Handle x 1, Application Tips x ;50)
1 x 6ml Beauti Bond, 25 x V-Dish, Microtip Fine (Handle x 1, Application Tips x ;50)
There are no enquiries yet.