Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Etching of dentin and enamel prior to application of a total etch bonding system for composite restorations.
- Some of its features – Water-based 40% phosphoric acid gel compatible with all total etch bonding systems.
- Available in easy-to-use syringe with fine metal syringe tips for precise controlled placement.
- Ideal viscosity prevents the acid gel from flowing onto soft tissue or adjacent teeth.
- Rinses off easily and cleanly, leaving an easy-to-read frosty appearance on the enamel surface indicating it is ready for the bonding agent application.
- Compatible with all total etch bonding systems .
- Available in easy-to-use syringe.
- Fine metal syringe tips.
- Ideal viscosity.
- 4 x 4g Syringes.
- 20 Applicator tips.
20 Applicator tips., 4 x 4g Syringes.
There are no enquiries yet.