Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Polycarboxylate cement is used in temporary fillings and fillings of deciduous teeth.
- It is suitable for cementation of crowns, bridges and orthodontics brackets.
- Used as a cavity lining under restorative materials.
- Very low film thickness due to optimum viscosity of liquid.
- Excellent bonding to tooth structure and metal appliances.
- It has minimal solubility with oral fluids.
- A two component product- powder and liquid, containing inorganic metal salts and polyacrylic acid respectively.
- Radiopaque and high compressive strength.
- 30 gm powder.
- 15ml liquid.
- Shelf life 24 months.
15ml liquid., 30 gm powder., Shelf life 24 months.
There are no enquiries yet.