Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- OBTUROOT is a radiopaque, non-resorbable zinc oxide-eugenol based root canal sealer.
- Its composition is well tolerated by the tissues and provides antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and germicidal action.
- excellent anti inflammatory properties due to the presence of hydrocortisone acetate.
- COMPOSITION: powder: Zinc oxide, hydrocortisone acetate, barium sulphate, thymol lodide, magnesium stearate.
- Liquid: Eugenol & excipients.
- INDICATIONS: Permanent root canal filling and sealing in association with gutta percha point.
- Powder: 1 x 15gm.
- Liquid:1 x 8 ml.
Liquid:1 x 8 ml., Powder: 1 x 15gm.
There are no enquiries yet.