No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Heat cure denture base resin is polymethly methacrylate polymer which is cadium,lead,arsenic free conventional heat curing denture base material and forms a solid base of full and partial dentures.
- The pressing technique is the processing method.
- Available in eight shades Pink,Special Pink,Translucent Pink,Pink II,Veined,Light Veined,Clear,Light Veined (S).
- Heat cure denture base liquid contains methacrylate monomer added with cross linking additive to ensure high impact resistance and flexural strength.
- Powder- Poly Methyl Metha Acrylate Resin.
- Liquid – Methyl Meth Acrylate monomer,cross linking additive.
- To be used for construction of full and partial dentures
Cold Mould Seal:1 x 110ml., Liquid:1 x 225ml., Powder: 1 x 450gm., Separating Sheets:1 x 1 Pkt.
There are no inquiries yet.