Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Heat cure denture base resin is polymethly methacrylate polymer which is cadium,lead,arsenic free conventional heat curing denture base material and forms a solid base of full and partial dentures.
- The pressing technique is the processing method.
- Available in eight shades Pink,Special Pink,Translucent Pink,Pink II,Veined,Light Veined,Clear,Light Veined (S).
- Heat cure denture base liquid contains methacrylate monomer added with cross linking additive to ensure high impact resistance and flexural strength.
- Composition Powder – Methyl Meth Acrylate monomer,cross linking additive.
- To be used for construction of full and partial dentures
- 1 X 225 Bottle.
- 1 x 450gm Bottle.
- 1 x 3kg Bottle.
1 X 225 Bottle., 1 x 3kg Bottle., 1 x 450gm Bottle.
There are no enquiries yet.