Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Haemogel is used to treat carvical caries for prophylaxy purpose and for treating root canals in case of apical bleeding.
- It has bactericidal effect.
- It is also used as a haemostatic in case of capillary bleeding for gum retraction when making imprints.
- It contains aluminium chloride (haemostatic) which intensifies centimonium bromide.
- Non toxic and can be easily used.
- 2 syringe x 3/1.5 gm.
- Shelf life : 36 months.
2 syringe x 3/1.5 gm., Shelf life : 36 months.
There are no enquiries yet.