Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- CALCI paste help treat infected root canals,caries as well as deep seated gingival pockets.
- Calcium hydroxide substances provide radiopacity.
- It is water soluble and easily removable from the radiocular canal by simple irrigation.
- It is used to clean and dry the canal after root canal treatment.
- Use in internal and external root resorption.
- It has bactericidal, anti exudative, alkalinizing, hameostatic and sedative action.
- 2 syringe x 1.5/3 gms.
- Shelf Life : 24 months.
2 syringe x 1.5/3 gms., Shelf life : 24 months.
There are no enquiries yet.