Dentfilloy is a superior quality fine grained conventional alloy designed to meet the high standard of the profession. Dentfilloy is a silver based composite of quaternary alloy possessing the most favorable properties for dental use. It is specially prepared for the restoration of all classes of cavities in the posterior teeth. Due to its fine particle size they react and combine more effectively with mercury to give a coherent and strong mass.
- Dentfilloy can be used for restoration of class I, class II and pit filling in posterior teeth.
- PROPORTIONING OF ALLOY AND MERCURY – Proportioning should be done by weight and not by volume. Minimum mercury or 1 ratio 1 will have obvious advantage.
Direction to Use.
PREPARATION OF CAVITY:
- For successful amalgam restoration it is most essential to prepare the cavity with adequate undercuts and the cavity should be dry.
- The objective is to achieve a workable mass of amalgam with a minimum time. Amalgam may be achieved by the mechanical amalgamator or mortar and pastle. The amalgam should be free of excess of mercury before condensation.
- Remove dentfilloy from the mortar and start compacting without delay in the prepared cavity. Condensation is a continuation of the trituration process. Condensation should be done within 3 and half to 4 minutes of trituration. Further condensation effort after 4 minutes may create cracks in the matrix. Carving Now amalgam should be ready for carving. Carving should be completed in 5 minutes of condensation. Any carving against resistance of setting mass is not advisable. Finishing & Polishing Wait for 24 hours after filling to start polishing. Finishing can be done at low speed with special abrasive or with steel finishing bur to be followed by polishing paste.
- Contents 68% Silver.
- Fine grain lathe cut.
- Quaternary silver filling alloy.
- Excellent strength.
- Easy carving.
- Excellent polish.
Prime Dental Dentfilloy Silver Alloy 68% 30g:
- 1 x 30g Alloy
Prime Dental Dentfilloy Mercury 30g:
- 1 x 30g
Prime Dental Dentfilloy Silver Alloy NG 48% 30g:
- 1 x 30g Alloy
Prime Dental Dentfilloy Mercury 30g, Prime Dental Dentfilloy Silver Alloy 68% 30g, Prime Dental Dentfilloy Silver Alloy NG 48% 30g
There are no enquiries yet.