Resin Hybrid Composite
- For class iii and class v restorations.
- For limited use in class i restorations in premolars.
- Selected class iv restorations.
- Prime Dental Composite Kit is Highly filled, self- curing, resin hybrid.
- Used in both anterior and posterior composite filling material.
- It is convenient universal shade, paste/paste system.
- A quick setting eliminates time spent with the incremental placement of light cure materials.
- Hybrid Composite.
- Enamel Bonding Adhesive.
- Prime Dent Etchant.
- The restorative has high strength (270 MPz compressive).
- Low water sorption and solubility.
Particle size- 0.4- 1.0 micrometer
what are resin-hybrid composites?
it contain two kinds of fillers- colloidal silica and heavy metal glasses in order to obtain better surface smoothness than that provided by small particle composite.
They are also superior to microfilled composites
- In syringes form with bonding system
- Type-2 composite
- 7 x 4.5gm Syringes (1xA1, 2xA2, 1xA3, 1xA3.5, 1x B2, 1x Incisor)
- 1 x Bond 7 ml
- 1 x Etchant 7.5 ml
- 1 x Applicator tips
Customized Kit (Shades May Vary)
1 x Applicator tips, 1 x Bond 7 ml, 1 x Etchant 7.5 ml, 7 x 4.5gm Syringes (1xA1, 2xA2, 1xA3, 1xA3.5, 1x B2, 1x Incisor), Customized Kit (Shades May Vary)
There are no enquiries yet.