Resin-Based Hybrid Dental Restorative Material
Prime-Dent USA composite dental restorative material is based on BIS-GMA resin and inorganic filler particles with average particle diameter of 1.40 microns.It is a very esthetic,strongly radiopaque,highly filled and of very high strength,excellent color stability,abrasion resistance and high gloss polishability. It is recommended for use in class III and class V restoration and limited use in class I and class IV restoration.
- For class iii and class v restorations.
- For limited use in class i restorations in premolars.
- Selected class iv restorations.
- Prime Dental Composite Kit is Highly filled, self- curing, resin hybrid.
- Used in both anterior and posterior composite filling material.
- It is convenient universal shade, paste/paste system.
- A quick setting eliminates time spent with the incremental placement of light cure materials.
- Cure for 40 seconds in case of lighter shade ( A1,A2,OP,INC)
- Cure for 60 seconds in case of darker shade ( A3,A3.5,B2)
- 1 x 4.5gm Syringe
1 x 4.5gm Syringe
There are no enquiries yet.