Prima Classic Orthodontic de-bonding and interproximal spacing burs cover a range of applications like everyday dental surgery, implantology, traumatology as well as pre-maxillofacial surgery. Carbide de-bonding bur 12 flutes safe end is an orthodontic bur in egg shaped (H379-023 AGK) and the tapered (H22-016 ALGK). Their tungsten carbide blades assure smooth operation offering maximum patient comfort. Safe end non-cutting tips and the safety chamber at the tip are featured to avoid the risk of damaging the gingiva as well as to eliminate the formation of grooves.
- 12 Flutes Safe end non-cutting tips
- Tungsten Carbide Blade
- A unique product in our Prima® Classic Debonding range is the Safe End Orthodontic burs, the egg-shape H379-023 AGK and the tapered H22-016 ALGK.
- Allow predicable removal of the adhesive without damage to the enamel.
- Their tungsten carbide blades are suited for precise reduction of soft materials and assure smooth operation providing maximum treatment comfort.
- To avoid the risk of damaging the gingiva, they feature safe end non-cutting tips, and the safety chamfer at the tip eliminates the formation of grooves.
- 12 flutes safe end
- Pack of 1 Bur
Pack of 1 bur
There are no enquiries yet.