Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- ZINC SULPHATE TEMPORARY CEMENT
- Ready-to-use zinc sulfate cement for provisional filling and temporary insertion of permanent crowns and bridges.It permits placement and retention under the function of permanent crowns, bridges, splints and temporary counterparts.It is insoluble in oral fluids and retains a tight marginal seal to prevent leakage of these fluids under a restoration.COMPOSITION –
- Zinc oxide.
- Zinc sulphate.
- Calcium sulphate.
- Plasticizers, resins, mint aroma and excipients.INDICATION –
- Cementing medium for temporary inserting all types of permanent crowns and bridges.
- Temporary restoration of cavities in the interval between tooth preparation and permanent cementation.ADVANTAGES –
- Pulp protecting and bactericidal.
- Slight expansion of filling material ensures a well-sealed margin.
- Excellent adaptability.
- Simple to apply with filling instrument.
- The non-eugenol formulation offers nonirritating properties.
- Resin addition gives high adhesive properties
- Quick and void-free curing in a moist environment.
- Excellent physical properties.
- Easy to mix – Easy to clean.
- Low solubility in oral fluids.
- Increased patient comfort.
- Virtually Odourless/ Tasteless.
- Temporary cement.
- Zinc Sulphate cement.
- High adhesive properties.
There are no enquiries yet.