Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- EUGENOL OIL
- Eugenol is used in perfumes, flavourings, and essential oils. It is also used as a local antiseptic and anaesthetic.
- Eugenol & can be combined with zinc oxide to form zinc oxide eugenol which has restorative and prosthodontic applications in dentistry.
- For example, zinc oxide eugenol is used for root canal sealing.
- Forms a sedative dressing or lining under non-composite resin when mixed with Zinc Oxide.
- Chemically pure with increased effectiveness.
- Forms a uniform paste consistency when mixed with Zinc Oxide.
- Combined with zinc oxide to form a sedative dressing.
- For temporary relief of localized dental pain.
- Root Canal Obturation Cement is radiopaque, non resorbable,paste for the permanent obturation of the root canal.
- Its composition is well tolerated by the tissues and provides anti- inflammatory, anteseptics and germicidal actions.
- It is radiopaque.
- Provides perfect marginal sealing.
- Packaging :
- 1 x Glass Bottle, 30ml.
- 1 x Glass Bottle, 15ml.
1 x Glass Bottle, 15ml., 1 x Glass Bottle, 30ml.
There are no enquiries yet.