Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Zinc F + is used as a base material or as a liner/core for crowns and bridges. This zinc phosphate cement offers an extremely accurate fit with very high mechanical strength.
Zinc phosphate cement
Great mechanical strength
- Cavity lining under all restorative materials.
- Cementation of crowns & bridges, inlays and orthodontics brackets.
- Neutralizes the hardness of phosphoric acid.
- Apply directly to prepared dentinal tissue.
- Seals dentinal tubules and minimizes post-operative’s sensitivity.
- Low film thickness.
- High Compressive strength.
1x15ml Liquid Bottlee
1x30g Powder Jar
1x15ml Liquid Bottlee, 1x30g Powder Jar, 1xMixing Pad, 1xSpoom
There are no enquiries yet.