Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- The NSK Surgic Pro+ is a compact, stylish and fully integrated system incorporating the unique NSK Advanced Handpiece Calibration (AHC).
- By individually calibrating each handpiece to the micromotor, AHC absolutely guarantees accurate speed and torque control, consistent with the real time performance exhibited on the LCD.
- The inbuilt availability of a wide range of speed and torque settings allows Clinicians to use Surgic Pro with any implant system brand.
- Maximum safety through all speed and torque settings is without compromise.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION Power Supply : AC120V or 230V 50/60 Hz Max.
- Pump Output: 75 mL/min Programs : 8 Programs / Implant Systems Dimensions : W268 x D220 x H100 (mm) USB I/F : 1 port Built in Memory : 100 min Torque : 5-80 Ncm Motor Speed : 200~40,000 min-1 Light Power : over 32,000 LUX (LED Micromotor) Foot Control : Program Button, Speed Control Pedal Coolant Solution Flow Volume Button Forward / Reverse Button Functions.
- Nsk Surgic Pro+ – Optic has warranty of 1 year.
- SHORTER and LIGHER MOTOR: This new surgical micromotor is 16.2mm shorter and weighs 42g less compared to the conventional optic surgical micromotor.
- LED: LED illumination helps the clinicians to focus more easily on the treatment area and contributes to precise surgery Clearer : LEDs generate natural daylight quality light which gives clearer vision when compared to halogen light.
- Durable : LED light sources are longer lasting and more durable than halogen bulbs.
- USB memory & Data:-Treatment data can be accessed and downloaded using a USB memory stick.
- You do not need to install any specific software as the data can be displayed with general-use software which can display csv or bitmap files.
- FOOT CONTROLER:-The Foot Control is user friendly and allows operation of all functions within the preset parameters without touching the control panel to avoid accidental activation of the micromotor outside the preset limits.
- The Surgic Pro/Surgic Pro+ is certificated according to IPX8.
- LINK:You can operate both the implant motor Surgic Pro and VarioSurg3 ultrasonic bone surgery system with a single foot control by linking the two units with the link cable.
- Put the two units on the Link Stand and create a compact and space saving, all encompassing surgical treatment centre.
- The two systems can also be installed together compactly with a Link Stand that takes up minimal space.
- Control Unit with data storage facility.
- SGL70M LED Micromotor.
- FC-78 Foot Control.
- X-DSG20L Optic Handpiece (20:1 Reduction).
- Irrigation tube (5 pcs.).
Control Unit with data storage facility., FC-78 Foot Control., Irrigation tube (5 pcs.)., SGL70M LED Micromotor., X-DSG20L Optic Handpiece (20:1 Reduction).
There are no enquiries yet.