Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Endo-Mate TC2 by NSK is an endomotor used in the shaping of the root canals during endodontic treatment.
- Endo-Mate TC2 has a cordless handpiece that assures ease of use even during the most delicate endodontic procedures.
- The light weight endodontic motor has a large LCD display with a simple 5-key operation.
- The endomotor is compatible with most rotary systems from major brands and the gear ratio attachment applies to the entire rotation and torque.
- 5 programs are available for different endodontic rotary file systems.
- The Auto Reverse and Alarm Function alerts the clinician with an audible sound, indicating that the load on the rotary file is about the reach the preset torque level.
- This allows the clinician to unload the file even before the Auto Reverse function is activated.
- Nsk Endomate Tc2 has warranty of 1 year.
- Simple 5-key operation.
- Light weight.
- Cordless unit.
- Alarm Function alerts.
- Variable torque.
- Variable speed.
- 5 Programs.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION Max. torque – 4 Ncm (when using 20:1 head) Speed range – 100-2,250 min-1 (With 20:1, 16:1, 10:1, 4:1 geared heads).
- Charge/continuous use – 90 min/1.2h (depending on workload).
- MP-F16R Head.
- ENDO-MATE TC2 Motor.
- Battery Charger.
Battery Charger., ENDO-MATE TC2 Motor., MP-F16R Head.
With Mpas PRICE – Rs. 49000, Without Mpas PRICE – Rs. 49000
There are no enquiries yet.