Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- ENDO-MATE DT by NSK is a smart Endo Micromotor with Convenient Full Portability which is specifically designed for use with Ni-Ti files from all major suppliers.
- User-programmable preset memory can store up to 9 speed and torque settings exactly to the supplier’s spec.
- A compact and lightweight control unit offers convenience of full portability between offices.
- ENDO-MATE DT can be hooked up directly to wall outlet or used with rechargeable battery.
- A large LCD display offers higher visibility for instantaneous recognition of micromotor status.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION Speed range 100-13,000 min-1 (With 20:1, 4:1, 1:1, 16:1 geared heads) Dimensions W92 x D148 x H124 (mm) Weight Unit 456g/Motor handpiece & cord 92g Torque Level 0.8~6.5 Ncm (When using 20:1 Handpiece) Battery AC operated NSK Endo-Mate DT Endomotor has 1 Year Warranty against the manufacturing defect.
- Speed range : 100 – 13,000min-1 (with 20 : 1, 4 : 1, and 1 : 1 geared heads).
- Fits all popular brand of Ni-Ti files.
- Auto-reverse function. Compact desktop unit.
- Large LCD screen provides clear visibility.
- Simple-to-operate Flat Control Panel.
- Dual Power Source: AC or Battery Operation.
- Slim and light handpiece.
- 2-Way ON/OFF switch.
- Number of Programs : 9.
- Torque control from 0.1 to 6.5 Ncm (Depending on the head’s gear ratio).
- Control unit.
- Motor and cord.
- MPAS head (20:1).
- Handpiece stand.
- AC adaptor.
AC adaptor., Control unit., Handpiece stand., Motor and cord., MPAS head (20:1).
There are no enquiries yet.