No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Neoendo flex files are one of the latest rotary endodontic files used in root canal treatment (endodontic therapy).
- Neoendo Flex Files undergo a specialized heat treatment process to give them unique flexibility characteristics.
- Shape memory nickel titanium rotary endodontic files have the limitation of reduced cutting efficiency due to heat treatment in addition to opening of the flutes when stress levels are encountered in the canal.
- This results in prolonged treatment time and apical extrusion of debris.
- Neoendo Flex Files however, utilize proprietary heat treatment methods which dos not result in the flutes opening as a result of stress.
- Advanced surface treatment methods are employed which results in the characteristic golden colour of the file.
- This surface treatment results in a far superior cutting efficiency of the files.
- Neoendo Flex Files have a simple usage protocol and reduce chair time for each procedure owing to their superior characteristics Neoendo Flex Files have excellent cyclic fatigue resistance.
- The triangular cross section with sharp cutting edges increases cutting efficiency.
- Avoiding accidental apical transportation becomes easier with the safety tip (non-cutting).
- The extreme flexibility of this canal favours negotiation of any canal. Speed 350 RPM Torque 15 NCm
- Enhanced cutting efficiency as a result of Gold Thermal Treatment. Cross Section – Triangular with sharp cutting edges.
- Non-cutting tip (safety tip) – minimizes the risk of apical transportation.
- Specialized heat treatment methods. Flutes stable even when stress levels are reached.
- Tough files with excellent flexibility properties. Only 2 to 3 files are required for most cases.
Simple usage protocol:-
- Start by using a #15 size hand file with 2% taper, and the orifice opener rotary file.
- Narrow Canals – #20 size flex file with 4% taper followed by #25 size flex file with 4% taper.
- Medium Canals – #30 size flex file with 4% taper
- Wide Canals – #25 size flex file with 6% taper and #35 size flex file with 4% taper.
- Pack of 6 Files. Neoendo Flex Files 25mm Assorted: 6 Files Pack 17/4% 20/4% 25/4% 20/6% 25/6% Coronal Flaring File (30,8%)
Pack of 6 Files. Neoendo Flex Files 25mm Assorted: 6 Files Pack 17/4% 20/4% 25/4% 20/6% 25/6% Coronal Flaring File (30,8%)
There are no inquiries yet.