No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
NEOEDTA Liquid– 17% EDTA Solution
Indicated for canal cleaning, smear layer removal and debridement during chemical & mechanical preparation of root canals.
- Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid (EDTA) – 17%
- Water Base- qs
Indications for Use:
NEOEDTA Liquid is a colourless 17% EDTA solution with water base indicated for canal cleaning, smear layer removal and debridement during chemical & mechanical preparation of root canals. Also to be used as a final rinse solution before obturation of canals.
Mode of Action:
- It helps to remove inorganic substance by chelation of calcium ions (EDTA-Ca).
- It helps to clean the canal wall and effectively remove the smear layer produced during instrumentation by endodontic files.
Precautions and Safety Measures
- Always wear protective gloves, protective clothing, eye protection and face protection. In the event of contact with skin or eyes, it may cause irritation, in such an event wash the skin with soap and water or flush the eyes with water. If irritation persists, get immediate medical attention.
- Not for medicinal use, to be used exclusively by qualified dental professional only.
- Immediately place the protective cap on bottle after use.
- Avoid flushing EDTA over the apex.
Not for ingestion
Instructions for Use:
1) Isolate the tooth by using choice of separation technique. Proceed with access opening and identify the canals.
2) Fill the syringe with NEOEDTA Liquid and attach a side-vented needle. Always check for snug fitting to prevent any leakage.
3) The needle should be kept loose, passive and 2mm short of working length.
4) Hold the syringe in the palm firmly and use pressure of palm for better control of the flow. Dispense the NEOEDTA Liquid into the canal.
5) Always replenish with NEOEDTA Liquid in between subsequent endodontic files. Don’t keep it in the canal for more than 60 seconds.
6) Once the canal cleaning is done, flush the NEOEDTA Liquid out of the canal with sodium hypochlorite and distilled water.
7) Dry the canal and proceed with the choice of obturation technique.
- Store in cool and dry place
- Store at temperature between 5°C to 30°C
- Do not freeze
- Store away from direct sunlight
There are no inquiries yet.