Metapex Plus is a temporary root canal filling material with excellent radiopacity and is an antibacterial, premixed paste composed of Calcium Hydroxide with Iodoform.
- Calcium Hydroxide
- Iodoform Silicon Oil
- Temporary or permanent root canal treatment
- Pulpotomies in deciduous teeth
- Root resorption treatment
- Easy cleaning and removal
- Excellent antibacterial effect and radiopacity
- Premixed paste in a convenient syringe
- Excellent accessibility to the root canal and prevention of cross-contamination
Shelf Life: Two years from the production date.
- Do not fill beyond the apex
- Do not use in allergic person
Use to Direction.
STEP 1: After preparing root canal, Clean and dry it
STEP 2: Set up a disposable tip in syringe and insert the ring provided for an easy re-direction of the tip
STEP 3: Disinfect the disposable tip with ethanol
STEP 4: Fill the canal completely by pushing the syringe plunger while withdrawing the tip slowly
STEP 5: Clean any excess paste with a sterilized cotton pellet
STEP 6: Remove the used tip, fix a new one and cover up
- Easy usage
- Fast and convenient
Metapex Plus Single:
- 1 x 2.2gm Syringe
Metapex Plus Double:
- 2 x 2.2gm Disposable tips
- 1 ring for direction control of the tip
Metapex Plus Double, Metapex Plus Single
There are no enquiries yet.