Calcium hydroxide temporary filling material
Temporary Filling Material used for temporary restorations in cavities and the period between tooth preparation and the permanent cementation of completed inlays.
- Exposed pulp in pulp capping and pulpotomy
- Leakage canal
- Formation of hard tissue barrier
- Root canal filling material
- Must use rubber dam before procedure
- Do not fill over apical foramen
- Do not put overpressure on syringe.(avoid over-filling)
- Do not fill beyond the apex
- For dental use only
- Do not use in allergic person.
- Keep the syringe caped at all times when not in use
- Store at room temperature of 18°C~24°C/64°F-75°F
Direction to Use.
- Clean and dry it after preparing the root canal
- Set up disposable tip with ethanol Fill the canal completely by pushing the syringe plunger while withdrawing the tip slowly
- Clean any excess paste with a sterilized cotton pellet
- Remove the used tip,fix a new one and cover up.
- Easy cleaning and removal
- Excellent antibacterial effect and radiopacity
- Premixed paste in a convenient syringe
- Excellent accessibility to the root canal and prevention of cross-contamination.
- 2 x 2.2g
- Disposable tips
2 x 2.2g, Disposable tips
There are no enquiries yet.