- Removal of inorganic substances by chelation (EDTA－Ca)
- Easier filling due its lubricating action
- Produces the cleanest canal wall after smear layer removal
Deposit a small amount of MD－ChelCream in the canal orifice.
Carefully pump into the canal with a fine file or reamer.
Re-apply MD-ChelCream when necessary or until cleaning and shaping is complete.
How to use Rotary Ring
- If contact with air, as content could be hardened, so it is necessary to cover a cap on the needle after use.
- Putting a Syringe into a Rotary Ring is more convenient for use to handle & Use Rotary Ring as a wrench to tighten or loosen a tip.
- Root canal preparation with files and reamers
- Presence of calcification in the canal
- Narrow canals in posterior teeth
- Smear layer removal
There are no enquiries yet.