- This is the dental file with a shank used for enlarging the root canal.
- They are generally used with a quarter turn “watch-winding” motion and vertical pull
- It is used by the movements of vertical reciprocation or lifting.
- Sharp and mirror-like finishing edge.
- It has high ductility makes for excellent working characteristics.
- Its hard-fiber stainless steel prevents corrosion after repeated cleaning and sterilization
- Main materials:-
- a) Cutting part: Stainless steel (including nickel and chromium)
- b) Shank: Polybutylene terephthalate (PBT)
- Extraordinarily Sharp and Mirror-like Finished Edges
- High Ductility
- Non-Sterile Instrument
- Stainless Steel
- Rhomboid shaped cross-section
- Sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using it.
- Choose the most appropriative type for each case and follow the general method.
- Before using that there are no deformations, scratches, and cracks.
- If the head of product is thin, long or large, there are possibilities for breaking or twisting.
- Be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
- Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage.
- Also, wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust.
- Wear rubber dam etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and falling.
- Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above.
- Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated.
- After using, wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush, then wash away foreign substances like adherent body
fluids and body tissues.
- Set the product to a stand when cleaned by the ultrasonic cleaner to avoid deterioration of cutting part.
- Use this product with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of the sharp-edged part.
- This product has the possibility that be corrosive if sunk into NaOCl, EDTA and etc. for a long time.
Direction to Use
Steps of the Step-back technique .
- Apical enlargement: After working length determination the apical part is instrumented first. The first file that binds in the canal at the working length without previous preparation is considered the initial apical file.
- The instruments are bended according to the curvature of the root canal. The root canal must be enlarged by circumferential filing through an additional four sizes.
- If the root canal is strongly curved anticurvature filing method is performed.
- The last file manipulated to the working length should remove white dentin shavings, and is designated the apical master file. With the master file the apical stop is defined.
- Only the K files used in the step-back technique provided a definitive apical stop, an almost round canal cross-section, a very good apical preparation without any indentations, as well as a conical canal shape from apical toward coronal.
- The minimum size of AMF is 25# in case of irreversible pulpitis and 35# if the root canal is infected.
Irrigation: Copious irrigation is important throughout the shaping of the canal walls, as the filing and reaming actions used during cleaning and shaping generate debris, which also can lead to infection and inflammation of the root canal or apical region. Copious irrigation helps to clear the loosened debris out of the canal and also serves to facilitate instrumentation by lubricating the canal walls and by removing materials that can create a blockage in the canal.
Step back phase: Recall the working length of the canal and the size of the last file (AMF) used. Subtract 1mm increments from the original working length with each larger file size used until the instrument reaches within 4-5 mm of the canal orifice.
Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 1 Year as applicable for this product.
Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product
DentalBaba will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer
DentalBaba and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties only
Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and DentalBaba may assist the customer in registering a request to get the Product replaced or serviced.
The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact or not altered in any manner or is not tampered as the case may be.
Please click here to know about our return policy & how warranty is covered at DentalBaba
- Mani K- Files 21mm have extraordinarily sharp and mirror-like finished edges
- When working up and down, the working efficiency is high.
- The triangular cross-section provides a more flexible hand file.
- Mani K- Files have safe-ended” tips.
- 6 K-Files in a box
6 K-Files in a box
There are no enquiries yet.