Tetric N-Bond is a light-curing, nano-filled single-component adhesive which is used in conjunction with the technique. Best partner for Tetric N-Bond is the phosphoric acid gel N-Etch. Tetric N-Bond is used in the placement of direct composite and compomer restorations as well as in the adhesive luting of indirect restorations made of all-ceramic and composite materials involving light-curing.
- Adhesive for direct, light-curing and dual-curing composite and compomer restorations
- Adhesive for indirect all-ceramic and composite restorations (inlays,onlays, veneers)
Tetric N-Bond contains phosphoric acid acrylate, HEMA, Bis-GMA, urethane dimethacrylate, ethanol, film-forming agent, initiators and stabilizers.
Storage temperature: 2-28 °C (36-82 °F)
Direction to Use
- Step 1:
Dispense the desired amount of Tetric N-Bond into a mixing well and apply it using a disposable applicator (e.g. Vivadent Applicator Brush).
- Step 2:
Protect the adhesive from light (e.g. VivaPad). Close the bottle immediately after each use.
- Step 3:
A new disposable applicator must be used for each application.
- Step 4:
Apply a thick layer of Tetric N-Bond on the enamel and dentin surfaces,using the enclosed application brush.
- Step 5:
Brush the material gently into the dentin for at least 10 seconds.
- Step 6:
Avoid insufficient coverage of the cavity and apply additional material, if required.
- Step 7:
Remove excess material and the solvent by a gentle stream of air so that the adhesive completely covers the enamel and dentin without pooling.
- Step 8:
Light-cure Tetric N-Bond according to the curing time recommendations below.
|Unit Programm||Bluephase N||Bluephase N M||Bluephase N MC|
|High Power program||—||10 s||10 s|
|Soft Power program||—||—||—|
|Low Power program||10 s||—||—|
- Consistently high bond strength on enamel and dentin for clinical success
- Nano-fillers ensure a visible glossy coat which indicates complete coverage
- Formation of a homogeneous layer for improved adhesion to the tooth structure
- Reduced postoperative sensitivity
- Acetone-free chemistry – the solvent ethanol provides for easy application in one layer
- 1 x 6gm Bottle
1 x 6gm bottle
There are no enquiries yet.