Tetric N-Bond Universal is a single-component, light-curing adhesive for direct and indirect bonding procedures that features compatibility with all etching techniques: self-etch, selective-enamel-etch and total-etch.Tetric N-Bond Universal showed high bond strength on wet or over-dried dentin.Tetric N-Bond Universal is the universal bonding agent available in the traditional bottle as well as the unique VivaPen delivery for fast and convenient direct intra-oral application with min-imal waste to optimize cost-effectiveness.
8th Generation Bond
- Direct-placed light-curing composite and compomer restorations.
- Direct-placed core build-ups with light-, self- and dual-curing composites.
- Repair of fractured composite and compomer restorations.
- Adhesive cementation of indirect restorations with light- and dual-curing luting composites
- Sealing of prepared tooth surfaces before temporary/permanent cementation of indirect resto-rations.
- Desensitization of hypersensitive cervical areas
Tetric N-Bond Universal contains methacrylates, ethanol, water, highly dispersed silicon dioxide, initiators and stabilizers.
Cention N Liquid contains:
- Dimethacrylates, initiators
- Stabilizers and additives
Cention N Powder contains:
- Calcium fluoro-silicate glass
- Barium glass
- Calcium-barium-aluminium fluoro-silicate glass
- Ytterbium trifluoride
- Initiators and pigments
Once mixed (Powder : Liquid 4.6:1 parts by weight, which corresponds to 1 measuring scoop of Powder + 1 drop of Liquid), Cention N contains 78.4 wt%, or 57.6 vol% of inorganic fillers. The particle size of the inorganic fillers ranges between 0.1 and 7 µm.
- Mixing time (at 23 °C): 45–60 s
- Working time: 3 mins
- Setting time (self-curing): 5 min (from the start of mixing)
Direction to Use
Te-Econom Bond is a single-component bonding agent for enamel and dentin bonding in conjunction with the total-etch technique.
- Direct light-curing restorations.
- One-bottle, one layer adhesive.
- High bond strengths.
- Minimal evaporation of the solvent.
Number of single-tooth applications per ml
Direction to Use
- Dispense the desired amount of Tetric N-Bond Universal into a mixing well and apply it using a disposable applicator (e.g. Vivadent Applicator Brush). Protect the adhesive from light (e.g. VivaPad).
- Carefully close the bottle immediately after each use.
- A new disposable applicator must be used for each application.
- UNIVERSAL APPLICATION – For direct and indirect bonding procedures and compatibility with all etching techniques
- PREDICTABLE RESULTS – High bond strength on wet or over-dried dentin
- UNIVERSAL DELIVERY – Available in bottles and the convenient VivaPen
- 1 x 3gm Bottle
1 x 3gm Bottle
There are no enquiries yet.