Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Composite Restorative Material
Light-curing, radiopaque hybrid composite
- Restorations of Classes I to V
- Te-Econom Plus consists of dimethacrylate and TEGDMA (22 wt%).
- The fillers include barium glass, ytterbium trifluoride, silicon dioxide and mixed oxide (76 wt% or 60 vol%).
- Additives, initiators, stabilizers and pigments are additional contents (2 wt%).
- The particle size of inorganic fillers is between 0.04 and 7 µm.
- The mean particle size is 850 nm.
Storage temperature 2–28 °C (36–82 °F)
Direction to Use
- Select the shade. For facilitated access to the treatment field, the flexible and patient-friendly mouth opener OptraGate can be used.
- Establish sufficient isolation, preferably with a rubber dam (complete isolation is ensured with, for example, the anatomically shaped OptraDam Plus).
- Prepare the cavity according to the requirements of the adhesive technique.
- Clean the cavity with water spray.
- Air dry the cavity.
- Apply a pulp protector (calcium hydroxide) if needed; only cover areas close to the pulp and subsequently apply a pressureresistant cement (e.g. Vivaglass Liner).
- Place a matrix (e.g. the selectively thinned OptraMatrix) and an interdental wedge, if required.
- Apply Eco-Etch on the enamel and then on dentin and allow a reaction time of 30 seconds on enamel and 15 seconds on dentin. After that, thoroughly rinse with water spray and dry the tooth surfaces with oil-free compressed air. Avoid dehydrating the dentin.
- Apply a generous amount of Te-Econom Bond on enamel and dentin, using the enclosed applicator brush. Brush the material gently into the dentin for 10 s. Next, evaporate any remaining solvent with a slow stream of air. Lightcure the adhesive according to the curing time recommendations below. Ensure complete coverage of the preparation surface.
- Apply Te-Econom Flow in layers of a max. of 2 mm and light cure according to the curing recommendations below. Apply Te-Econom Plus in layers of max. 2 mm and adapt/contour the material with a suitable instrument (e.g. OptraSculpt). The OptraContact instrument can be used to selectively position high-quality proximal contacts. Polymerize each layer individually according to the table below. Hold the light emission window as closely as possible to the surface of the restorative material.
- Finish the restoration with suitable finishers or fine diamonds. Subsequently, check the occlusion. Polish with silicone polishers (e.g. OptraPol Next Generation).
- Excellent physical properties
- Good polishability
- High radiopacity
- Long Working time
- Proven Ivoclar Vivadent technology and quality
- 1 x 2gm syringe
1 x 4gm syringe
There are no enquiries yet.