No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- The supragingival scaler has a triangular blade in cross section, with cutting capability at all three points of the triangle.
- It is used for removing supragingival calculus only.
- It is never used subgingivally.
- It requires a modified pen grip.
- This instrument must be kept sharp.
- It is rarely used in vet dentistry now due to improvements in ultrasonic scaler tip technology.
- Set of 8 + 1 pouch.
Set of 8 + 1 pouch.
There are no inquiries yet.