Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Periotomes-Clinical Use of Periotomes: By severing the PDL prior to extraction, the surrounding tissue is subjected to less trauma, and in many cases, allows for immediate placement of an implant.
- To use a periotome, place the blade of the instrument down into the sulcus, severing the PDL. Lift the blade out of the sulcus, and repeat the process, moving circumferentially around the tooth.
- This will sever the PDL except for where it connects at the most apical part of the tooth.
- Afterwards, use a periosteal elevator and extraction forceps in the usual manner
- Periotomes Set of 3 Hollow Handle 5mm
- Periotome # 1 (P1)
- Periotome # 2 (P2)
- Periotome # 3 (P3)
Periotomes Set of 3 Hollow Handle 5mm
There are no enquiries yet.