No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- The impression trays serve as a carrier for the material used in creating the mold of teeth and adjacent structures.
- There are several types depending on the size and shape of the jaw of the patient.
- The Impression Trays are of 2 main types :-
- 1) Dentulous: These are trays which are used to take impressions of people with teeth or of a dentulous mouth.
- 2) Edentulous: These are trays which are used to take impressions in an edentulous mouth or a patient without teeth.
The are again divided into two types, based on the presence of perforations in it :-
- 1) Perforated: There are small perforations or holes in the tray.
- 2) Non-Perforated: There are no perforations in the trays as they are used to carry impression materials which are not rigid Ex. Alginate
- Set of 8 trays.
#1 (CL88), Adson # 1×2 (15cm) (TP46), Cryer # Left (E31), Cryer # Right (E32), Frazier Suction Tip (3.0mm) (ASPFR12), Heath For Suture Cutting (15.5cm) (S25), Miller # 52 (BF52), Molt-9 Large # 1 (P9), Mosquito # Straigh, Osteotome Chisel # Straight (4mm) (OSS6518S), Regular (TRA4), Root Tip Pick Heidbrink # Left (EHB 2), Root Tip Pick Heidbrink # Right (EHB 3), Warwick James # Straight (EWJS)
There are no inquiries yet.