Light Cured Universal Nano Hybrid Composite
Solare Sculpt a universal sculptable composite with advanced light scattering technology that merges GC’s innovative single dispersion nano-fillers.
Sculpt is a material that clinicians can place with ease for beautifully adapted, finished, fast, aesthetic and tough composite restorations.
- With improved wear resistance, handling and operability, Sculpt can be used for anterior and posterior restorations, composite veneers, diastema closures and composite/porcelain repairs
- Sculpt has a unique homogeneous, pre-polymerised nano-fillers with high density & uniform dispersion silane treatment technology similar to G-aenial Universal Flo.
- 300-nm strontium glass fillers homogeneously dispersed for high flexural strength and wear resistance.
- Ideal for posterior restorations
- Yields high aesthetic results for anterior restorations
- SOLARE Sculpt incorporates three unique filler technologies Single Dispersed Nanofillers (SDN), Full-coverage Silane Coating (FSC) and High-performance Pulverised CERASMART (HPC). The combination of these technologies allows you to sculpt beautiful high gloss aesthetic restorations with benchmark strength, wear resistance and durability.
- SOLARE Sculpt has 300nm strontium nano ceramic fillers which are homogenously dispersed and individually silane treated. This strengthens the adhesion between nano ceramic and resin matrix for high flexural strength and a beautiful high gloss finish.
Direction to Use.
- Clean the tooth with pumice & water.Shade selection should be made prior to isolation.
- Prepare cavity using standard techniques.Dry by gently blowing with oil free air.rubber dam is recommended to isolate prepared tooth from contamination with saliva,blood or sulcus fluid.
- For bonding solare sculpt to enamel and/or dentine and/or glass ionomer base,use a light-cured bonding system such as solare universal bond.
- Remove syringe cap and dispense material onto a mixing pad.
- Place the material into the cavity using a suitable placement instruments.
- After dispensing,screw plunger anticlockwise by a half to full turn to release residual pressure inside the syringe.
- Replace cap immediately after use.
- Contour using standard technique.
- Light cure solare sculpt using a light curing unit.
- Finish & Polish using standard techniques.
- Universal composite for all cavity classification
- 4 shades that cover all restorative needs
- Excellent gloss with finish that lasts
- Self Polishing and fast finishing
- Easy Handling with more working time
- 1 x 1.9gm Solare Sculpt Refill
1 x 1.9gm Solare Sculpt Refill
Gc Solare Sculpt 1 x 1.9gm Refill #A3 – PRICE – Rs. – 1060, Gc Solare Sculpt 1 x 1.9gm Refill #A1 – PRICE – Rs. – 1060, Gc Solare Sculpt 1 x 1.9gm Refill #A2 – PRICE – Rs. – 1060, Gc Solare Sculpt 1 x 1.9gm Refill #A3.5 – PRICE – Rs. – 1060
There are no enquiries yet.