Glass Ionomer Restorative (OFFER INSIDE)
Miracle Mix is a triple-cured, resin reinforced glass ionomer crown and core build-up material. This material is well suited for use as a base under composite resin and amalgam, or as a temporary restorative.
- Core build-up
- Restoration of primary teeth
- Cases where radiopacity is required
- As a base or liner.
- Class I, limited Class II, temporary fillings, etc
Direction to Use
1. POWDER AND LIQUID DISPENSING
- Pour the Miracle Mix alloy into the bottle of Miracle Mix powder and shake thoroughly.
- The recommended powder to liquid ratio is 2 or 3 level scoops of powder to 2 drops of liquid.
- For accurate dispensing of powder, lightly tap the bottle against the hand. Do not shake or invert.
- Hold the liquid bottle vertically and squeeze gently.
- Close bottles immediately after use.
- Shake the powder bottle occasionally.
- Dispense powder and liquid onto pad or glass slab. Divide the powder into 2 equal parts. Mix the first portion with all of liquid for 15-20 seconds. Incorporate the remaining portion and mix the whole thoroughly for 20 seconds.
Note : A heavy consistency is recommended.
3. RESTORATIVE TECHNIQUE
- Prepare tooth using standard techniques. Extensive mechanical retention is not necessary. For pulp capping, use calcium hydroxide.
- Wash and dry but DO NOT DESICCATE. GC CAVITY CONDITIONER or GC DENTIN CONDITIONER is recommended to remove the smear layer.
- Mix the required amount of cement. Working time is 1 min. 30 seconds at 23°C (73.4°F). Higher temperatures will shorten working time.
- Remove surface moisture but DO NOT DESICCATE.
- Transfer cement to the preparation using a syringe or suitable placement instrument. Avoid air bubbles.
- Form the contour.
- Setting time is 5’00″ to 5’30″ from start of mixing.
- Use standard techniques
- Store at temperature of 4-25°C (39.2-77.0°F)
- Strong direct bond – No undercuts, fewer pins; Will not chip or flake when trimmed or cut
- Simple technique – 4 minutes set to finish
- High fluoride release – Reduces secondary decay
- Will not stain or discolor surrounding teeth
- Easily distinguishable from the tooth structure
- Shrinks and expands like the tooth structure
- “No-mess” capsules or powder-liquid
Miracle Mix Powder & Liquid
- 1 x 15g Powder
- 1 x 17g Alloy
- 1 x 8ml Liquid
Miracle Mix Capsules, Box Of 50
- 50 Miracle Mix Capsules (0.10ml mixed volume/capsule)
Miracle Mix Capsules, Box Of 50, Miracle Mix Powder & Liquid
Gc Miracle Mix Capsules, Box Of 50 (7+1 Offer) – PRICE – Rs. – 77046, Gc Miracle Mix Capsules, Box Of 50 – PRICE – Rs. – 8585, Gc Miracle Mix Powder & Liquid – PRICE – Rs. – 4120
There are no enquiries yet.