High strength posterior restorative cement
A high strength strontium-based glass ionomer restorative providing all the properties of genuine glass ionomers with physical properties strong enough for use in posterior teeth.
A Strontium-based Glass Ionomer:
All GC Gold Label Glass Ionomer contains strontium glass. The strontium glass provides good radiopacity and snapset characteristics, unanimously preferred by clinicians around the world. Interestingly, strontium will mimic calcium in the formation of strontium hydroxyapatite and strontium fluoroapatite to affect internal remineralization within the tooth structure.
Surface Strengthening Effect:
Research has shown that a strontium-based glass ionomer placed in calcium-containing environment (saliva) will result in calcium ion diffusing into the glass ionomer surface achieving a surface strengthening effect. All GC Gold Label Glass Ionomer strengthens over time in saliva.
A Consistent Predictable Seal:
All GC Gold Label Glass Ionomer will display a glossy surface after mixing. This indicates sufficient free polyacrylic acid is available to begin the ion exchange process. The subsequent movement of ions between dentin, enamel and GC Glass Ionomer creates an ion exchange zone which chemically fuses them together. The resulting seal is consistent, predictable and long lasting.
- Class I and small Class II restorations in non-load bearing areas
- Class I and Class II restorations in deciduous teeth
- Transitional restorations
- Base / Core build-ups
Direction to Use
1. POWDER AND LIQUID DISPENSING
- The standard powder to liquid ratio is 3.4g/ 1.0g. (1 level scoop of powder to 1 drop of liquid).
- For accurate dispensing of powder, lightly tap the bottle against the hand. Do not shake or invert.
- To dispense the correct amount of liquid from the bottle turn the bottle upside down, keep the nozzle away from the mixing pad and gently press the bottle. Discard the first 1-2 drops after opening a new bottle as the dispensed amount may not be accurate.
- Close bottles tightly immediately after use.
- Dispense powder and liquid onto the pad. Using the plastic spatula, divide the powder into 2 equal parts. Mix the first portion with all the liquid for 10 seconds. Incorporate the remaining portion and mix the whole thoroughly for 15-20 seconds (Fig. 1).
3. RESTORATIVE TECHNIQUE
- Prepare the tooth using standard techniques. Extensive mechanical retention is not necessary. For pulp capping, use calcium hydroxide.
- Apply GC CAVITY CONDITIONER (10 seconds) or GC DENTIN CONDITIONER (20 seconds) to the bonding surfaces using a cotton pellet or sponge (Fig. 2).
- Refer to the respective instructions for use.
- Rinse thoroughly with water. Dry by blotting with a cotton pellet or gently blowing with an air syringe. DO NOT DESICCATE. Best results are obtained when prepared surfaces appear moist (glistening) (Fig. 3).
- Mix the required amount of GC Gold Label IX GP-EXTRA. Working time is 2 minutes from the start of mixing at 23°C (73.4°F). Higher temperatures will shorten working time.
- Transfer cement to the preparation using a syringe or other suitable instrument. Avoid air bubbles.
- Form the preliminary contour and cover with a matrix if required (Fig. 4). g) When set, immediately apply GC Fuji VARNISH (blow dry) or GC Fuji COAT LC (light cure for 10 sec.).
- Final finishing under water spray using standard techniques can begin at 6 minutes after starting the mix.
- Apply a final coat of G-COAT PLUS and light cure for 20 sec. (Fig.5, 6). Alternatively, apply GC Fuji VARNISH (blow dry) or GC Fuji COAT LC (light cure for 10 sec.)
- Instruct the patient not to apply pressure for 1 hour.
Powder / Liquid Ratio (g/g)3.4 / 1.0Mixing Time (sec.)25-30″Working Time (min., sec.)2’00”Net Setting Time (min., sec.)2’20”
(37°C, after starting mix) (min., sec.)
- Chemical adhesion to tooth structure allows minimal cavity preparation without the need for etching or bonding agents
- Chemical setting without shrinkage allows single step placement without layering
- Similar thermal expansion as tooth structure produce minimal stress on the marginal seal
- Strontium based glass provides good radiopacity and snap-set characteristics unanimously preferred by clinicians
- Strontium based fluoride releasing formulation contributes to internal remineralization within tooth structure as well as increasing surface strength over time
- High compressive and flexural strength, and 60% higher wear resistance than conventional glass ionomers makes Gold Label 9 strong enough for use in posterior teeth
Gc Gold Label 9 Extra 1-1 Pkg
- 1 x15 g Powder
- 1 x 8 g Liquid
Gc Gold Label 9 1-1 Pkg:
- 1 x15 g Powder
- 1 x8 gLiquid
Gc Gold Label 9 Extra 1-1 Mini Pack:
- 1 x 5g Powder
- 1 x 3 g Liquid
Gc Gold Label 9 1-1 Mini Pack:
- 1 x 5g Powder
- 1 x 3 g Liquid
Gc Gold Label 9 (Extra) Mini Pack – PRICE – Rs. – 1215, Gc Gold Label 9 Mini Pack – PRICE – Rs. – 1215, Gc Gold Label 9 Big Pack – PRICE – Rs. – 2575, Gc Gold Label 9 (Extra) BIG Pack – PRICE – Rs. – 2700
Gc Gold Label 9 1-1 Mini Pack, Gc Gold Label 9 1-1 Pkg, Gc Gold Label 9 Extra 1-1 Mini Pack, Gc Gold Label 9 Extra 1-1 Pkg
There are no enquiries yet.