The outstanding performance, due to the combination of resin and glass ionomer, makes GC Fuji Plus a multi-purpose cement that can be used for all modern luting procedures.
Fuji PLUS is a resin modified glass ionomer luting cement that has consistently delivered stress-free cementation for routine crown and bridge restorations. It provides the highest level of confidence through exceptional longterm clinical results. 1 This is the reason why thousands of dentists all over the world have made Fuji PLUS their number 1 luting cement.
- Cementation of all types of metal, porcelain fused to metal and resin crowns, inlays, onlays and bridges
- Cementation of porcelain inlays
- Cementation of all types of core material including prefabricated pins, posts and cast posts
- Cementable reinforced all-ceramic crowns and bridges (eg. Procera)
- Easy mixing and handling like a conventional cement
- Similar mechanical properties to resin cements
- Intrinsic adhesion to tooth structure
- Elimination of complex and moisture sensitive bonding procedures
- Good adhesion to metal, resin and silanated porcelain (Multi purpose)
- Minimal film thickness
- Easy seating and improved fit
- No post-operative sensitivity
- Comfortable for the patient
- Very low solubility
- Maintain marginal seal
- Facilitating diagnosis
- In combination with the GC Fuji PLUS Conditioner
- Continued high fluoride release
|2-hydroxyethyl methacrylate (HEMA)||25-35%||Alumino-Silicate Glass||99%|
|Urethane Dimethacrylate (UDMA)||<10%|
|Powder / Liquid ratio (g/g)||2.0/1.0|
|Mixing time (sec.)||20’’|
|Working time (min., sec.) (at 23 °C) (from start of mixing)||2’ 30”|
|Final finishing commencing time (after seating the restoration)||4’ 30’’|
1. Pulp capping.
2. In rare cases the product may cause sensitivity in some people. If any such reactions are experienced, discontinue the use of the product and refer to a physician.
3. This product is not indicated for filling or core build-up.
Store in a cool and dark place (4-25°C) (39.2-77.0°F).
Shelf life: powder 3 years, liquid 2 years from date of manufacture
1. In case of contact with oral tissue or skin, remove immediately with a sponge or cotton soaked in alcohol. Flush with water. To avoid contact, a rubber dam and/or cocoa butter can be used to isolate the operation field from the skin or oral tissue.
2. In case of contact with eyes, flush immediately with water and seek medical attention.
3. DO NOT mix powder or liquid with components of other glass ionomer cements.
4. GC Fuji PLUS CONDITIONER contains 2% Ferric Chloride. It is not recommended to use GC Fuji PLUS CONDITIONER in combination with products containing Epinephrine as this may stain oral tissue.
5. Do not use GC Fuji PLUS in combination with eugenol containing materials as eugenol may hinder GC Fuji PLUS from setting or bonding properly.
6. This product is not indicated for filling or core build-up.
Direction to Use.
- Clean the prepared teeth carefully. For increased retention, apply Fuji PLUS conditioner for 20 seconds. Rinse and gently dry
- Mix Fuji PLUS capsule for 10 seconds. Coat the internal surface of the restoration with 1mm of cement and seat within 30 seconds
- Remove excess cement when the gel stage begins to form (approx. 1 minute after seating)
- Maintain isolation until the final set is verified (approx. 4 minutes).
- Intrinsic adhesion to tooth structure eliminates complex and moisture sensitive bonding procedures
- Good adhesion to metal, resin and silanated porcelain
- Radiopacity facilitates diagnosis
A perfect consistency:
- Fuji PLUS features finely ground glass fillers which help to create an exceptionally smooth and creamy mix of cement. The resulting flow characteristics and a low 10 micron film thickness mean Fuji PLUS offers smooth seating for all your crown, bridge and post/core restorations.
- Excess removal after 60 seconds. Fuji PLUS features unique snap set characteristics that allow excess cement to be removed with ease, just 60 seconds after seating. Should a slower set be required, Fuji PLUS capsules can be refrigerated to extend the working and setting times
- Fuji PLUS is moisture tolerant during placement and will chemically bond to dentin, enamel and cementum. The predictable seal ensures the incidence of post operative sensitivity is extremely low
- Ongoing fluoride release3 provides continuous protection. The acid resistance4 of Fuji PLUS means excellent long-term marginal integrity and maintenance of the seal
High cohesive strength
The use of resin modified technology in Fuji PLUS results in a significant increase in the cohesive strength of the cement structure. This accentuates the adhesive benefits of the glass ionomer chemistry, increasing the retentive strength of the cement.
Gc Fuji Plus Powder/Liquid
- 1 x 15G Powder
- 1 x 8G Liquid
Gc Fuji Plus 15G Powder
- 1 x 15G Powder
Gc Fuji Plus 8G Liquid
- 1 x 8G Liquid
Gc Fuji Plus Capsules, Box Of 50
- 1 x 50 Capsules
Gc Fuji Plus Conditioner 6.5Ml
- 1 x 6.5Ml Conditioner
Gc Fuji Plus Ewt 15G Powder
- 1 x 15g powder
Gc Fuji Plus 15G Powder, Gc Fuji Plus 8G Liquid, Gc Fuji Plus Capsules, Box Of 50, Gc Fuji Plus Conditioner 6.5Ml, Gc Fuji Plus Ewt 15G Powder, Gc Fuji Plus Powder/Liquid
Gc Fuji Plus Powder/Liquid – PRICE – Rs. – 4320, Gc Fuji Plus Conditioner 6.5Ml – Rs. – 3243, Gc Fuji Plus 8G Liquid – PRICE – Rs. – 3243, Gc Fuji Plus Ewt 15G Powder – PRICE – Rs. – 4538, Gc Fuji Plus Capsules, Box Of 50 – PRICE – Rs. – 9586, Gc Fuji Plus 15G Powder – PRICE – Rs. – 3243, Gc Fuji Plus 1-1 Pkg With Conditioner – PRICE – Rs. – 5215
There are no enquiries yet.