No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Eighteeth E-Pex Pro Apex Locator with its compact size and stable design allows excellent flexibility during procedures.
- It works based on the advanced multiple frequency network impedance measurement technology and automatic calibration.
- These ensure the measurements are accurate.
- Bright LCD with color coded measurements
- When the file reaches the front region of the apical foramen, the screen displays the white indicated strips
- When the file reaches the position near by the apical foramen, the screen displays the green indicated strips
- When the screen light the red indicated strips, means the file has exceeded the apical foramen, a rapid beep sound will be generated at the same time
- Adjustable keys and alarm volume
- Functions activated when integrated with E-CONNECT(endomotor)
- Auto Start-stop– Motor starts moving when the file enters the canal and stops when withdrawn
- Apical Reverse– When the file reaches pre-set apical reverse point, user can define whether the file starts moving in reverse direction
- Apical Slow Down– To preserve the cemento dental junction and avoid file-separation, speed of motor slows down when the file is near apical region.
- warranty of 1 Year against manufacturing defect.
- Apical Torque Reduction– In addition to apical slow down, torque reduction at apical third prevents chances of file separation.
- Model Number E-PEX Pro
- Screen 3.5″ LCD.
- Battery Capacity 1600 mAh.
- Adaptor Working Voltage AC 100-240v, 50-60 Hz.
- Dimensions 95mm X 65mm X 20mm.
- E-PEX Pro (main unit)
- Measuring Wire.
- File Clip-2.
- Lip Clip-2.
Adaptor., E-PEX Pro (main unit), File Clip-2., Lip Clip-2., Measuring Wire., Tester.
There are no inquiries yet.