No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Preparation is recommended for direct and indirect pulp capping and for the isolation of the cavities under the fillings, cements, composites, and other materials.
- This product serves as a protective barrier between the dentin and pulp of a part, and the generators of the other acid materials, and promotes the formation of secondary dentin in contact with the pulp.
- It does not prevent the polymerization of acrylic and composite restorations.
- Product obtained by mixing the pastes A and B is radiopaque, self-sterile and hardens quickly.
- Formulation gives very good leveling properties.
- INDICATION:-This product serves as a protective barrier between the dentin and pulp of a part.
- Store at a temperature below 25 ° C.
- 30 gm: Powder.
- 15 ml: Liquid.
15 ml: Liquid., 30 gm: Powder.
There are no inquiries yet.